AMG installs and maintains Daikin, Mitsubishi and Panasonic Air source heat pumps.
Benefits of the systems.
- Low running costs, which can help reduce energy bills
- Homeowners could benefit from Government incentives, such as the RHI scheme
- Removes the need for fuel to be delivered and stored at home, which is common in homes that are in off-gas areas and rely on alternative fuels, such as oil
- Heat pumps produce no emissions and are much more environmentally friendly than traditional heating systems
- They operate efficiently even in cold temperatures. Just 25% of the energy used by a heat pump is provided by electricity, with the remaining 75% being generated by the environment through the ground, water or air
- The utilisation of natural energy sources means the approach to heating and hot water production is particularly sustainable
- Emissions free
- Incredibly quiet during operation
- Heat pumps work well with both underfloor heating and radiators with low surface temperatures
- Can be used as part of a climate controlled system within the home
- Simple and robust technology with low maintenance and a long service life